We are seeking a Power BI Developer...
Our Client is building a system that will focus on automating various insurance processes. Power BI will be the business intelligence tool used for reporting and analyzing data from the system.
The focus of this position over the first couple months will be building a new Data Model and creating reports for the new system. Once complete, the position will work with the core Power BI team to assist in maintenance/development of a larger organizational model.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional proficiency in one or many of the below listed requirements and should possess a willingness to constantly grow and share knowledge:
- Design data model based off GraphQL endpoint
- Use PowerQuery to call API and transform JSON data
- Create and edit measures within new or existing data model
- Gather requirements and build reports for various groups around the organization
- 5+ years working in the Insurance Industry (preferably annuities)
- 2+ years working with Power BI or SSAS Tabular
- High proficiency with Power Query/M
- High proficiency with DAX
- Experience with development of visuals and dashboards/scorecards using Power BI.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and reading/writing SQL
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial statements and ratios