Oracle Application Support
Position: Application Support Engineer to work as a functional and support analyst for applications: Oracle HPL HPCM.
Company: Financial Services
Overview: Oracle HPL is used for monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and three year strategic planning. The Oracle HPCM application is used to support indirect allocation of revenues and expenses to provide profitability reporting by business unit.
Job Description : The team is looking for a candidate with a strong financial services background for system administration support of Oracle HPL and HPCM. The candidate will also support other accounting/finance applications as required to maintain Segregation of Duty requirements within the team
• Monthly support including administration and maintenance of HPCM rules to execute business unit profitability reporting
• Maintain/Monitor user security access for Oracle HPL & HPCM applications and work with audit to ensure compliance to current policies
• Update processing SOPs to ensure all production procedures are current.
• Develop processing proofs and reconciliations to validate Oracle HPCM allocation rules.
• Assist with application enhancements and upgrades as required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work globally
• Knowledge of Oracle HPL/HPCM is a must