Event Marketing Planner
Hiring for a new position: Event Marketing Project Manager
Position Summary: Seeking an Event Marketing Project Manager with financial services experience and report to the VP and Head of Events based in Boston. This opportunity require day to day work in the office located in Fort Point area of Boston, MA. About 10-15 minute walk from South Station area and there is a shuttle from S.Station provided.
Overview: In this position you will lead and collaborate with internal teams and/or vendors to successfully design, plan and execute propriety events, third-party conferences and sponsorships while ensuring consistent brand/event standards required to build a best-in class.
Also in this role you will help build proprietary events and develop an evolving strategy to optimize fund/financial products presence at conferences & sponsorships that will increase awareness, acquire leads, cultivate client relationships and drive deeper engagement.
If your candidacy qualifies to the below, please submit your resume and profile!
- 5-7-years of event marketing and/or marketing communications experience
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and balance goals, projects and personalities
- Expertise with events and/or marketing within the financial services industry
- Experience interfacing and negotiating with groups at all levels and across multiple functions, including senior sales managers and corporate executives
- Highly customer focused and willing to provide services to both internal partners and external clients