Marketing Project Manager
New Product Marketing Project Manager position open on our global marketing team in Fort Point area of Boston, MA.
Overview: The Product Marketing contractor will play a lead role in developing, executing and refining the marketing program. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product marketing strategy and delivering all marketing tactics including advertising, collateral such as brochures and factsheets, email, events, public relations plans and websites. You are passionate about marketing, product trends, innovation and new thinking. Communication channels may include print and digital media.
Summary: Seeking someone with experience developing and leading integrated marketing programs (particularly with financial services), strong interpersonal skills and a team first mentality, ability juggle competing priorities and adapt on the fly.
- Responsible to develop and run marketing program supporting new products
- Must be adept with MS Office suite and Salesforce is a plus
- Role is within a product marketing team that works closely with other marketing disciplines and business areas (Product, Sales, Strategy and Research)
- Individual will be responsible for presenting marketing plans, creative briefs and lead integrated campaign meetings.
- This person will be expected to work and collaborate across marketing disciplines (direct marketing, content, social, PR, web, paid search, advertising, measurement, etc.)
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive marketing strategy
- Execute on scalable, repeatable and packaged marketing programs to drive awareness, engagement and consideration of product specifics
- Work with Sales and Channel Marketing to understand and address client needs
- Work closely with an array of marketing disciplines – digital, social, content, direct marketing, channel, measurement, advertising, events, etc. – to building integrated marketing plans
- Manage the marketing budget against marketing plan
- Partner with PR team to build assets for earned media - brief PR, outline success and allow time for delivery
- Drive the client experience and optimize whenever necessary based on measurement results
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+relevant marketing or communications experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, measure and optimize marketing campaigns
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills are paramount to the success of this role