- Responsible for designing, integrating, coding and debugging of UI software components in complex software systems.
- Interact with other teams as a part of the development and troubleshooting efforts.
- Work collaboratively and guide other engineers.
- Be willing to take on any engineering tasks that contribute to the progress towards the goals of the team and the company.
- Participate in technical communication with other parts of company organization including product team.
- Develops unit tests with a test driven mindset
- Debug and addresses performance issues/scalability
- Design and code for security considerations, anticipates security risks
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills with a track record of delivering production grade systems in a team environment
- Motivated individual who learns quickly, has pride in building a new product and can engage others to accelerate technical solutions
- Strong, hands-on technical track record
- Proven ability to deliver at application UI and integration with web services levels
- Shown prior work/accomplishment a great plus
- Ability to communicate ideas, alternatives, and solutions
- Master-level understanding of componentized MVC architecture (and its variations) in modern SPA frameworks.
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- 8-10 years of work experience in a senior technical role with direct hands-on skill set.
- Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, devops, etc. to achieve the objectives.
- Ability to work with remote team members, either offshore or different location within US.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with agile tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Rally, TFS or Version One
- Mastery of code repositories such as subversion / git and artifactory repos
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or related field from accredited/recognized university
Internal: Project Manager, Project Team members
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Sitting and operating a computer for extended periods of time on a daily basis; may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.