C# Software Developer
This position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the applications that make up Acadian’s technology ecosystem. The position provides exposure to many business units in a dynamic investment management firm. The role requires some direct interaction with end users and excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Work on an engineering team to design and develop applications to support the enterprise
- Assume responsibility for the design and ongoing maintenance of numerous core business applications leveraging C#, and MS SQL Server
- Help the company advance toward its target architecture and development practices
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent; 3 -10+ years of experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (e.g. .NET Core, C#);
- Strong understanding of database management environments, ideally SQL Server
- Cloud exposure (preferably AWS)
- Experience building and consuming RESTful API’s.
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and Test Driven Development
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Microservice Architecture, Containers, Service Discovery, Secrets Management, Splunk.
- Finance Industry background, experience with Reporting applications, SSRS, or CRM software is a plus.