Senior GDPR/Privacy Consultant position open in BOSTON, MA
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Liaise with management and consult the DPO and Privacy Working Group on efforts to drive accountability for privacy in multiple respective disciplines;
- Consult and coordinate with Global Privacy Office representatives to provide guidance and direction for risk assessments and compliance concerns.
- Experience in managing a privacy and data protection program in a multi-national organization
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail;
- Extensive knowledge of international privacy laws, regulations, compliance and best practices;
If interested in being interviewed for this position and or finding out more specific details, please reply with your resume and contact information. This position will be interviewing the week of Nov 13-22, 2019