Temporary Manufacturing Personnel
Responsible for daily GMP operations in the DPF, including the set-up, disassembly, and cleaning, and storage and organization of solid oral manufacturing process equipment.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Excellent understanding of and strict adherence to cGMP requirements including:
- Compliance with all on-going training requirements
- Following SOPs, policies and all other relevant work instructions to ensure the successful and compliance operation of the drug product facility
- Interface with cleaning staff, Facilities/Operations, Quality, EH&S, Materials Management and the Release and Stability Lab to ensure facility operation
- Manage storage and organization of equipment in the facility
- Order consumables and ensure inventory
- High School or Vocational School Diploma
Basic Qualifications (Min Requirements)
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Visual Acuity.
- Ability to distinguish between the colors red, yellow, blue and green.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent documentation skills.
- Organizational skills (5S or 6 sigma training preferred)
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to learn new systems and understand new technologies.
- Experience in a GMP environment preferred