The informatics team is looking for long term support to be trained as backup for all systems with emphasis on syndromic surveillance as well as NBS administration. This will provide additional support that currently does not exist within the team and will ensure that all systems have support and that day to day operations are not impacted. The additional position will require expertise in root cause analysis of system issues leading to appropriate resolutions. It will not be a task driven assignment and the ability to work independently is preferred.
• NBS support backup - application availability, data flows, nightly ETL process, problem identification and resolution.
• Works with the vendor to implement a solution; great communication & organizational skills a must.
• Syndromic HL7 data quality measurement and improvement - works with hospitals to improve the content and quality of their syndromic HL7 messages.
• ESSENCE - implementation and support of a new syndromic surveillance system
• Advanced: Windows 10; MS SQL 2016
• Intermediate: Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019; Orion Rhapsody; Java and Java Script; HL7 Processing; MS SQL Server 2012, 2016
• Support of web based data collection applications in the government setting, ETL processing, HL7 messaging, new application implementation.
• Orion Rhapsody - troubleshooting and rebuilding routes to increase efficiency.