NEO Application Support
Our clients Application Development Group is currently looking for a Junior Architect to help round out their team. This position will be expected to help increase quality in all aspects of our systems.
Your Duties will include:
- You will help create, socialize, and coach standards and processes for the purpose of increasing quality in our applications.
- You will help identify and design architecture needs.
- You will help more junior members of the team through code review, mentoring, Pair programming, Mob programming, etc.
- You will be instrumental in remediating current deficiencies (technical debt) in our code base.
Your experience should include:
- Application Modernization. Experience breaking monolithic systems into distributed services architecture
- Experience with SOA/REST Services/Web API/Microservices
- Hands-on experience with general Internet technologies (CSS3, HTML5), web standards and internet protocols
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Exposure to Azure or AWS ecosystems
- Prior experience with Technical Consulting
- Proven experience as Team Coach including Product Management, Delivery areas, and Supporting IT roles
- Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies
- Experience driving BDD/TDD practices across teams through code reviews and training.
- Excellent communication and Partnership skills
- Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams
- Relevant certifications like SPC, CSM, CSPO etc.
Who you are:
- You hold yourself accountable for delivering quality results
- You work well with teams and enjoy helping those around you improve
- You have a growth mindset
- You are willing and open to trying new solutions
- You have a proven ability to manage technical debt