Senior BA / HR PMO
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the development and support of HR projects and programs. This position requires frequent contact with business leadership and subject matter experts. Scheduled project work includes analysis, documentation, configuration, testing, and reporting activities.
- Support large-scale, cross-functional HR initiatives/programs
- Assist with the build out of initiative/workstream plans and ensure execution of defined outcomes
- Manage project plans and roadmaps, identifying and managing dependencies and risks, tracking initiative health and performance and managing governance, and ensuring information is disseminated appropriately.
- Manage prioritization and collaboration across various initiatives by influencing key internal partners.
- Work with subject matter experts and business leaders on key project deliverables
- Present content and facilitate solutioning sessions to drive toward a decision
- Drive usage of common tools, templates, and processes to build consistency across projects.
- Apply attention to detail and ability to connect complex ideas
- Provide regular project status updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, or related field
- Track record of successful enterprise-wide program management
- Demonstrated experience with technology adoption frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with project delivery methodologies eg: Waterfall, Agile
- Advanced MS Excel skills