• Leads all efforts relating to Selenium unit testing.
• Plans and reviews Selenium unit test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts) including regression testing.
• Plans product Selenium unit tests with Functional Team Leads and team members.
• Defines Selenium unit test plans and criteria for acceptance.
• Assess current Selenium unit testing scripts and coverage.
• Approves Entry/Exit criteria to be used.
• Directs work planning and the development of accurate estimates for Selenium testing activities as required.
• Ensures that Selenium test design remains within project scope.
• Communicates accurate and useful status reports to Systems Team Lead and other management on a timely basis.
• Communicates effectively with customers.
• Ensures that defined processes are followed.
• Conducts post project reviews and quality assessments.
• Develops and facilitates Selenium testing goals and metrics.
• Provides Selenium training to existing staff
• Modifies exiting Selenium test scripts as well as develop new Selenium test scripts to enhance application coverage
Years of Relevant Experience: 5 plus years, and at least 1-year project management experience preferred.
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study. 3 years of unit testing experience with Selenium.