Sr/Lead DevOps Engineer
SSC - Irvine, CA
DevOps Stack Contractor – CM Position
Rate: $111.60 (reduced)
Job description: This project is resolving regulatory control for moving our only Tier 1 application IQM off of Glassfish into our new development stack.
- Need Automate and streamline CI/CD stack using Git / Jenkins / Ansible.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams to build and deploy software.
- Build and maintain tools for software compilation, promotion, and deployment.
- Experience with Git and Jenkins a must.
- Familiarity with Ansible and Artifactory preferred.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree and have 5-7+ years of experience.
- Candidate will not need to relocate because this project will end by year-end and we will continue working remotely until then.
- WE are expecting to find experts in what we need so they will be training us. They will need to jump in on the first day. Of course, we will train them on our stack and the IQM application and the overall project plan.
- Initial phone interview and then WebEx interviews to follow
- This is not as relevant in our state because this project will end by year-end and we will all be working remotely until then. The team is Irvine, CA and works on Pacific Time zone.