Hybris eCommerce Developer
Hybris Commerce Developer
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Our client is looking for a Hybris Commerce Developer who will be responsible for driving application design and development decisions for the Ecommerce environment. This candidate will work closely with the business teams to understand needs, collect and write specifications, outline roadmaps to deliver functionality, manage the backlog, perform and/or direct the development, drive continuous code integration, and deliver the solutions. The Senior Application Developer should have recent and relevant experience in front and back-end web development as the position will require significant hands-on technical work.
- Create application designs and perform development within the SAP Commerce (Hybris) environment. Test and document software modifications and enhancements. Work with QA to ensure high quality results.
- Provide application support to the business for various Ecommerce applications.
- Ensure cross-platform interoperability by creating custom APIs to our internal ERP and other business systems.
- 3 years of experience working with the SAP Commerce (formerly Hybris) platform.
- Experience using Object-Relational Models (ORMs)
- Experience developing custom applications in Java using Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, or similar IDE.
- Web API development using standard protocols including REST and SOAP.
- Experience E-Commerce and/or Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in configuring and optimizing Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, and/or IIS web servers.
- Experience in change control processes and managing deployments.