Job Title: Salesforce nCino Admin
Location: South of Boston
Duration: Contract to hire
The Salesforce/nCino Administrator is responsible for assisting with the ongoing deployment of the nCino bank operating system and Salesforce platform. This position will support the integration and training of credit administration and commercial lending personnel and will be dedicated to developing, maintaining, and improving the processes, efficiency and user adoption of the platform, particularly in the area of user support. The role will involve basic administrator functions, project management, and business intelligence and analysis initiatives. It will require travel throughout the bank’s footprint for training and integration. Because nCino and Salesforce are used to manage the loan production lifecycle, credit approvals, prospects and relationship opportunities, and credit administration processes, the person in this role will work closely with technology team members and various business stakeholders including the Credit department to ensure that the systems developed will reflect the bank’s policy and credit culture, approval authorities, and desired operational workflow to a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and fidelity.
This position is expected to perform the specific duties, tasks, and responsibilities as outlined below
- Provide support to the nCino user base around day-to-day activities including configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the platform.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in an effective, timely and courteous manner.
- Participate under direction on conversion, configuration and other Salesforce and nCino projects as they arise.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to nCino custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity and productivity.
- Understand user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security) in order to ensure proper maintenance of user accounts.
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions for new employees. Assist in communicating change management for the system.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the applications to support additional business intelligence, processes improvements and efficiencies and new functionalities