Looking for an experienced and passionate Data Analyst who can derive meaning out of data using analytical, statistical and data science techniques to help us make smarter decisions for the benefit of our patients.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and assist with business reports.
- Partner with various teams like Commercial, Commercial Operations, Managed Markets, and GPS to collect and understand their data analysis requirements.
- Provide data analysis support during different project lifecycle activities of ongoing or new Commercial data and analytics projects.
- Use data discovery and data mining techniques to acquire data from different internal sources like the CRM, MDM and Contracts and pricing systems and third party sources like 3PLs, Specialty pharmacies and distributors, payer and market access data and help derive business value from the data.
- Work with ETL developers and data architects to load and model new data sets into data warehousing systems.
- Lead data projects on the Master data management system, help setup and manage data governance processes and assist with consumption of master data sets by data and analytics applications.
- Apply advanced analytics using existing and new datasets to generate insights as needed.
- Proven work experience of working as a data analyst for 8-10 years in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of the commercial business processes in the pharmaceutical industry including Sales operations, Managed Markets and Patient services and the data sets involved.
- Strong Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with databases, pl/sql programming and reporting packages like MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing small and large datasets using programming languages like R and Python is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding and experience of working with different enterprise wide data sets including Master data (product, customer etc.) and transactional data (sales, CRM data etc.) and managing systems that maintain these data sets.
- Understanding and experience with implementing data governance practices.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and collaborate effectively in teams of different sizes.
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information science or Statistics