VIP Desktop Support
Location: Onsite in Boston, MA Monday-Friday,
Duration: Current contract for 3-6 months, extensions afterwards is the plan, and then converting to a FTE in a 1-2 years
Must have extensive VIP & Executives level support experience and be able to respond to customer questions regarding operation and issues in a polite and precise manner.
Provide day-to-day white glove process and technical support for Senior Executives for all IT issues experienced locally or through remote assistance tools.
Must have a good executive presence with strong communication skills and be able to multi-task, manage time effectively, and follow through with assignments.
Personal accountability and responsibility is a must.
- Support high level members with all technical issues
- Manage, maintain & support inventory of Executive devices (Laptops, mobile devices, peripherals)
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding of Senior Executives and Executive Assistant access and devices.
- Image and update end user computers
- Testing & validation of new updates, patches, and deployments
- Support meetings, events, and Board functions
- Must be able to walk frequently and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Years of Experience 5-10+ years in VIP Support and supporting technologies
- Language requirements English; Spanish fluency is a plus
- Technical Knowledge required Advanced Windows desktop support Microsoft Windows 10 Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft Exchange & Office365 Video Conferencing (Cisco Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams) MDM support experience, preferably Airwatch & Intune Active Directory & Azure Project Management Familiar with ITIL and ITSM processes Apple iOS & Android device support Familiarity supporting Macintosh laptops/desktops a plus Familiarity with Networking; Cisco certifications or work experience a plus Printer Support
- Well-rounded knowledge in IT across the board
- Windows, computer break/fix, mobile devices (Apple, Android), printers, MS Office Suite, iPads/tablets, hotspots, imaging, network, etc.
- PowerShell is great, but not necessary. Anything outside of the box to help in the role is greatly appreciated and desirable, but not necessary.
- Expertise in something within the IT space (no preference but want to see richer deep knowledge in some kind of particular area)