The Reporting/Data Analyst will be a critical part of the Human Resources team. In this role you will be the primary subject matter expert for our reporting/data analytics solutions and needs. You will work closely with the VP People Services and Technology, HR Business Units, and Managers/Leaders to build impactful partnerships with various stakeholders. You will use data to understand business patterns and trends and promotes best practices in data analysis and reporting. We offer a flexible work environment, allowing you to work from home up to two days a week for all staff.
For over 75 years we have been delivering the energy, products, and services that make life better. This longevity and success begin and ends with people. ?We create career paths and provide development programs for all roles in the organization. ?We’ve also successfully developed community integrated convenience stores where we are?transforming the customer experience and rethinking what it means to lead as an adaptive energy distribution company.This is a source of pride and frankly we don’t plan on stopping. With our recent game changers such as. PaybyCar Contactless Payment?and?Renewable Diesel Fuel, we are looking to continue responsible and innovative growth. From design, supply, and tech we’re looking for people to contribute to our company’s direction. this is a great opportunity for those looking to develop their career with a longstanding company motivated by what’s next.
The Types of “Energy” You Bring?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets
- Timely execution and decision making
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Proactive approach to process improvement
- Collaboration with cross functional teams
“Gauges” of Responsibility?
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organize and transform information into comprehensible structures
- Use data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Perform statistical analysis of data
- Use tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Work with VP Peoples Services and Technology to build and support Company annual budget
- Create and maintain custom reports and calculated fields based on user requirements. Test and validate reporting solutions for completeness and accuracy. Design, configure, setup, and maintain dashboards, alerts and scheduled reports in Workday
- Educate end-users on reporting capabilities, and continuously seek reporting enhancements to support evolving company requirements
- Serve as a point-of-contact for Workday reporting related questions
- Troubleshoots issues and appropriately escalates issues not able to be resolved.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday Reporting and complete ad-hoc data requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
“Fuel” for You
- 4+ years of in-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required – Workday, Cognos, Tableau highly preferred
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive HR/payroll information and critical business processes required
- Demonstrated experience with analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.