Project Manager : Web Development
Project Manager – Web Development
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to drive our Web projects in an agile environment. You will be in charge of writing business requirements, developing project plans, and ensuring the team is hitting deadlines and goals.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Conducting requirements elicitation, validation and analysis meetings with the business stakeholders; support testing activities; and produce deliverables related to the project or projects assigned
- Understanding thoroughly the requirements from the business perspective and responsible for translating them into the appropriate deliverables
- Creating and managing long-term and short term goals.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, security, and quality and team member performance.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Overseeing the documentation of business requirements and test cases, so that requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other.
- Providing modeling of the business processes; understand the business need and impacts of proposed solutions
Project Manager Requirements
- 3-6 years Project Management/Business Analyst + (agile)
- Experience in leading life cycle projects (not limited to web)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of the SDLC development methodology [Waterfall/Agile/Scrum].
- Applying analytical skills to determine business value and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs
- Works effectively in a cross-functional organization
- Strong Change management and performance evaluation skills.