Sr. Full-stack Software Engineer
Our Clients Information Technology department is undergoing application’s digitalization and modernization as well as cloud-native transformations. Our Client is seeking a senior-level full-stack engineer to join a very dynamic IT department. The successful candidate will be a dedicated problem solver, a team player capable of collaborating in a fast-paced software development environment. This role will bring in prior full-stack cloud-native experience and help adopting industries best-practices and technologies.
- Design, architect, and develop high-quality, highly scalable, and distributed cloud-native full-stack web applications and software systems.
- Evangelize full-stack cloud native and API-first best practices for building/consuming RESTful Microservices APIs.
- Active hands-on role in design, development and deployment of full-stack software using Angular/AngularJS, spring boot, Java, Python, NoSQL or relational db, Azure cloud-native tech-stack as well as TDD and CI/CD practice.
- Full-stack cloud application design and development leveraging Azure cloud service stack including use of AKS (Kubernetes service), Azure Pipeline, Container registry, Key Stores, Artifactory, Azure monitor, App Insights, App Config, APIM, Event-grid and Event Hubs
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team member to follow design practices and ensure code consistency and app architecture.
- Collaborate with Architecture, Cloud Technology, DevOps and other Technology Teams as well as product management to maintain trusted relationship.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle in SAFE agile methodology working closely with product teams. Perform requirements analysis to produce technical specification.
- As a member of the software engineering team, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Support High Visibility, High Availability, Public Facing Web Applications’ day-to-day operations by providing application support, release support, defect fixing, troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure applications are maintained, configured, and supported.
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor products.
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience in cloud-native application design and development leveraging one or more public/private cloud infrastructure vendor (MS Azure/AWS/GCP/Cloud-Foundry). Microsoft Azure cloud service(s) experience would be plus.
- Practical knowledge of how to design and implement Microservice architecture based RESTful Web APIs.
- Prior hands-on experience in application development leveraging any CI/CD and DevOps technology stack. Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience in containerization and its lifecycle and working experience in cloud end-to-end distributed tracing.
- Understanding of SOLID microservice architecture design principle.
- Experience with integrating heterogeneous systems through a broker design pattern.
- Experience with both NoSQL and relational databases.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
- Would be big plus point if candidate have prior experience with event-driven design and development.
Required Soft Skills:
- Customer and peer relationship focused.
- Team player with ability to mentor and coach other resources for skills and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment Ability to learn new skills/technologies quickly and independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Independent problem-solving skills.
- Design intuition and user empathy.
BS or MS with 7+ years of experience in Software Development or Enterprise IT. The candidate should have a degree in Computer Science or an equivalent engineering discipline.