Power BI Developer
This person will use skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving to address organizational challenges in data analytics and metrics optimization. Your objective is to use the data we collect and put to practical use, with the end goal of maximizing profits and increasing our efficiency.
You will be responsible for:
- Power BI design, architecture, development, and support.
- Power BI Site Security, RLS, RBAC, and report permissions.
- SDLC for BI deliverables and processes.
Typical assignments include:
- Develop BI tools using SQL Server (Azure and Server), Power BI, DAX, Power Query at a senior level.
- Build BI dashboards and reports for various stakeholder groups (Finance, Manufacturing, etc.).
- Provide Power BI support and training on varying levels of expertise to basic users, power users, and executives.
- Develop and maintain complex Power BI Data Models to support existing reports, and self-service BI users.
- Model report layouts and interaction using wireframe tools and appropriate visual components.
- Maintain data dictionary and data governance in a central repository.
- Adopt and evolve Power BI standards and best practices.
Experience should include:
- Power BI DAX formulas / Dax studio
- Tabular editor
- SQL Server (Azure and Server)
- Data management / analysis and data modeling
- ETL tools & processes
- Azure DevOps, Data Factory, ADLS
- Deployment pipelines, Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool