Paid Search Director
Are you interested in marketing and analytics? Our client is a data driven marketing agency, which works around big data to drive customers in a marketing based plan. They successfully find ways to improve their clients marketing performance. Apply now to learn more!
The Paid Search Director position is for the individual who knows paid search marketing and optimization inside and out. He or she must want to complete search campaigns from conception to the very end and then be evaluated based on the actual results of those campaigns. In addition, the Paid Search Director must be able to work with both sophisticated and unsophisticated clients directly and in a professional manner to help educate them on the pros and cons of various search strategies and tactics. The Paid Search Director will also be responsible for helping grow and train the search staff.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Develop paid search campaigns, including setting testing protocols
- Monitors the progress of PPC/CPC campaigns with a bid management tool or Search Engine user interface
- Generates weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly campaign performance reports for clients
- Meets deadlines for updating campaigns for optimizations and product/service promotions
- Reports any budget, content or technical problems affecting the campaigns
- Attends internal and client meetings as required
- Provides POVs for new search engine advertising initiatives and on an ad hoc basis in response to questions from internal teams and clients
- Maintains an expert-level understanding of search industry trends and changes
- Makes campaign optimization recommendations to search clients and account teams
- Presents campaign performance reports to search clients and answer questions competently and professionally
- Produces professional work products on time and on budget
- Oversees day to day operations of direct reports
- At least 4 years of work experience in Paid Search Advertising
- Bachelors degree from a four-year university or college
- Competency in Microsoft Office software packages required
- Competency in a bid management tool required (for example, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.)
- Competency in major search engine management tools required (for example, AdWords, etc.)
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.