Sr. .NET Developer Full Stack
Are you interested in working at one of the largest life insurance companies in the world? Our client was ranked in Fortune 500 company in 2016. If you’re looking for a challenging position and make an impact in the business, apply today!
We are seeking a Microsoft .NET Developer to work on our premier insurance administration and proposal systems. This position is expected to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3+ years previous Microsoft .NET development, Microsoft Access, Visual Studio, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server is required. Experience desired in Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), XML/XSL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), N-tier Architecture
• Strong user interface design skills, experienced with source control, branching and merging
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of unit testing / TDD, Continuous Integration and build automation
• Demonstrated ability to develop specifications, as needed, from business requirements
• Solid analysis skills - Proactive thinking, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated history of delivering results within assigned timeframe
• Ability to estimate work effort, resources and project time lines
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Maintains an approachable and flexible demeanor regardless of workload
• Team-oriented. Ability to work professionally and effectively with co-workers, clients, and vendors.
• Actively participates in the review of detailed business requirements
• Analyzes business/technical problems
• Develops estimates for assigned work
• Develops unit test plans, test programs and modifications as assigned
• Communicates effectively and works in partnership with business partners and IT resources
• Codes and modifies programs as assigned
• Follows systems standards, procedures and delivery methodology
• Completes assignments and tasks in agreed upon timelines
• Resolves production problems
• Ability to understand business processes supported by assigned applications
• Ability to develop knowledge of the company's technical environment
• Works collaboratively to achieve team results
• Complete administrative tasks as assigned and on time
• Documents programs and program modifications to programs assigned
• Effectively communicates feedback and raises issues appropriately
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand, move from one room to another, and frequently sit. The employee must talk or listen, and use hands to finger, handle or touch.
The employee must be able to understand the spoken word, written word, both hard-copy and on-line and must be able to respond in kind.
The employee must be able to operate standard business equipment including a computer and a variety of software applications.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while moving papers or files.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.