Come work at one of the largest mutual fund companies in the United States. Our client promotes the importance of diversity and culture to help better serve their customers. If you’re looking for professional development, career advancement and mentoring opportunities, apply now!
· Take ownership of new projects to make significant contributions to our technology platform
· Work with developers, product managers and designers to construct and implement intuitive and elegant customer experiences that will be used by millions of people every day
· Devise and build out systems that are elegant and fault tolerant
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
· Experience developing multi-tier web applications in Java/JEE/SOA
· SOA / REST/ SOAP / JSON / WSDL / XSD
· Spring / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers (preferably Tomcat)
· Development builds tools (Maven / Ant / Gradle / Grunt)
· Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito / JMockit, Spring Test, etc.)
· Software Quality frameworks (Sonar, Jacocco, Checkstyle)
· Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jenkins / uDeploy)
· UNIX, Shell Scripting
· Enterprise Service Bus/ESB
· Knowledge on any Scheduling tool (BMC Control-M preferred)
· Knowledge on any rules engine (IBM ODM preferred)
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.