Our client was rated #1 in the 2016 Top Military Friendly Employer award. If you have experience with cybersecurity and Enterprise Business Services, this may be a good fit for you. Our client offers a good work-life balance and remote work options. Apply today and learn more about how our client can benefit you!
· Perform the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of Red Hat Linux systems in a virtualized environment.
· Design and develop integrated solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
· Perform scheduled software maintenance and security patching.
· Perform installation of custom applications in a virtual server environment.
· Develop documentation; oversee implementation of same.
· Develop and maintain STIG’d Images and templates for servers.
· Provide technical leadership to less experienced personnel.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 7+ years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Red Hat Linux 6.x
- System hardening, vulnerability remediation, and DISA STIGs,
- Scripting skills ( Perl, Python, shell, BASH scripting)
- Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH)
- VMWare 6
· Knowledge and experience with any of the following
o Apache, TomCat
o Puppet/Satellite Server
o Nagios/Ops View
o Big Data Solutions (IBM PureData/Netezza, Big Insights)
o RHEL 7
Additional skills and/or certifications:
· Strong communication skills to communicate systems requirements with customers and team members.
· Strong organization skills to prioritize work, while balancing and leading complex projects.
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
· Flexibility to work in a high-paced, evolving environment.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.