Business Data Analyst
Position: Senior Business Data Analyst
If you are looking to work in the financial industry, apply now! We are working with a Fortune 500 company that provides many financial services, including investment management, investment trading and research. Our client offers a great benefit package and work life balance.
- 2 open long-term renewing Senior BSA contract positions.
- Seeking resources to join in a team of senior professionals work on investment/data analytics and client on-boarding deliverables.
- The successful candidate must be skilled in complex business data analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering and documentation; have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and display strong collaboration skills.
- This role is part of client implementation team.
- This client facing role will primarily be responsible for executing client onboarding
- Understand client’s business requirements through an agile process.
- Solution the business problem by working closely with Data GX Component Factory team
- Manage project timelines & cost of the overall onboarding
- Manage different phases of onboarding process .i.e. Requirement gathering, solutioning, User acceptance testing and production turnover
- System testing of all development work to ensure a high quality delivery that meets all requirements.
- Work as a member of a global team – provide status, communicate issues, share ideas, and follow process for analysis, development and support protocols.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- CFA designation is a differentiator
- 10+ years of financial services experience is required.
- Clear understanding of investment data and aspects of investment process
- Previous experience implementing software or data service is a big plus
- Experience in or desire to learn technical skills, e.g , SQL, database design, multi-tenancy architecture, etc. is required
- SQL experience, writing queries, etc.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.