Microsoft Dynamics AX
Our primary objective for this role is to recruit an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX contractor who has proven functional and technical experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. He/she will have working knowledge of Accounting principles, and will have experience directly supporting a Finance Team via Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Manage the day-to-day support activities of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Complete system administration / configuration where applicable to support Finance processes
- Identify gaps and provide expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications to scale systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner
- Help support Finance processes associated with AX as well as other satellite applications (Tidemark, Blackline, proprietary billing system)
- Provide expertise in business processes and system capabilities to ensure best practices are leveraged.
- Troubleshoot issues, resolve complex system problems, and develop and manage complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations
- Generate and update system documentation as needed.
- 4-6 years of experience supporting and administering Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Ability to understand business needs and translate problems into requirements, delivering flexible, scalable solutions that can evolve along with the broader business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Consolidations, Fixed Assets and Procurement modules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Experience with X++, SQL Server and SSRS