Senior Information Secutity Project Manager
If you are looking to work in the financial industry, apply now! We are working with a Fortune 500 company that provides many financial services, including investment management, investment trading and research. Our client offers a great benefit package and work life balance.
Position: Senior IT Project Manager (Information Security – Risk and Controls)
- The Project Manager will analysis & testing on High Risk Applications
- The Project Manager will conduct Application Security Reviews and manage remediation.
- Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies.
- Oversees the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Conducts and reviews detailed analyses of costs/benefits, risks, workflow. In a consultative capacity, provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Develops position statements on complex subject matter questions.
- Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs. Establishes project plans and manages deadlines.
Minimum Job Specs:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent.
- MBA a plus or MS is helpful.
- At least 10 years of related professional experience in Information Security or similar; ideally either in financial operations or systems design.
- Experience 5 or more years as an Information Security Manager, preferably in financial industry, preferably with CISSP or CISM.
- PMP is a plus
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.