Web Systems Analyst
TPA has a client looking for a Web Systems Analyst to join the IT Team!
- Provide a high level of support services (user support, product knowledge, vendor relations, etc.) consistent with Association directions.
- Diagnose problems with existing web-based applications using a variety of tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, browser developer tools, Unix terminal, PowerShell, etc.)
- Work with software developers, end-users, and project managers to spec, build, test, and deploy enhancements and bug fixes.
- Help to maintain the backlog of bugs and enhancement requests using Jira.
- Write system business requirements, test plans, and system documentation.
- Provide user support and training as required.
- Work effectively as a team member within the Information Technology Department
- Other related duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to discuss technical problems and solutions in detail with stakeholders.
- Experience working on a software development team, preferably working in an Agile development process.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server suite of tools a plus. ASP.net programming experience a plus.