Sr. UI Developer Fixed Income
Our client is an independent investment management company. You will have the opportunity to attend professional development workshops and take online training courses to help your career growth. They look to hire a diverse group of people who show passion for their work. If you are looking for a long-term position and to make an impact in the company, apply now!
- Angular experience is a must – 2 years working with versions 1.x and 2. We have applications running on both versions so having V2 experience is preferred
- Web design and UI experience working with HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with modern UX mockup/design tools
- React.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap and responsive design experience would be a plus.
- GIT experience is a plus
- REST or JSON would be helpful
- Excellent analysis and technical skills – critical thinking is a must
- Needs to be resourceful and demonstrate ownership and initiative.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be willing to create tech documents
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, goal-driven environment is a must
- Financial Services experience is a plus
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.