Sr. Core Java Developer
Our client is an independent investment management company. You will have the opportunity to attend professional development workshops and take online training courses to help your career growth. They look to hire a diverse group of people who show passion for their work. If you are looking for a long-term position and to make an impact in the company, apply now!
- 8+ years of core Java development experience
- Proficiency working with newer technologies such as AWS or Restfull Web Services
- Experience with Cloud Formation, ElasticSearch, NoSQL database is a plus
- AWS administration experience is a plus as we are working in a dev ops model
- Excellent analysis and technical skills – critical thinking is a must
- Needs to be resourceful and demonstrate ownership and initiative.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be willing to create tech documents
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, goal-driven environment is a must
- Financial Services experience is a plus
Candidates will need to take the Tim Kane JavaTest
Keys to the Position:
Must be strong with Core Java
Strong Multithreading experience
Experience working with Restful Web Services
Experience working with Spring
AWS experience is a big +
Must be a self starter and have excellent communication skills
The team size is small so the resource needs to be resourceful.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.