Functional Workday Analyst
They have just completed phase 1 of the implementation, and are thinking this will be at least a 5 month commitment, with possibility to go longer depending on how they track towards their project timeline vs. completion.
• Act as a member of the core HCM implementation team, executing project tasks as assigned.
• Act as a “second” to the HCM workstream lead, expanding the leadership capacity on the HCM workstream. This may involve attending meetings and providing direction to the team on HCM matters in the HCM workstream leader’s absence.
• Understand the intended Workday design including business processes, security roles, reports and integrations and collaborate with the team to enable the design through the remaining phases of the project.
• Understand the connections of data and business processes across all project workstreams, raising issues that need to be addressed and collaborating across the team to determine resolution.
• Collaborate with the team to develop test scenarios consistent with the intended design.
• Test functionality and record results.
• Collaborate with the team on data conversation and validation aspects of the project.
• Work with the integrations team to validate data elements and test results.