Our client is an independent investment management company. You will have the opportunity to attend professional development workshops and take online training courses to help your career growth. They look to hire a diverse group of people who show passion for their work. If you are looking for a long-term position and to make an impact in the company, apply now!
Keys to the position:
Needs to be Punctual, Responsive, Accountable to the clients, the work, and the team
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 3-5 years of Help Desk/Call Center experience - the more experience the better.
Needs to have demonstrated job stability, at least 6 month+ engagements
The shift is Monday thru Friday day shift. Candidate must be flexible as necessary to work a day shift as needed
Resolve calls and emails in the ticket tracking system; assume primary responsibility for client support issues.
Should have experience supporting the following:
- At least 3-5 years of Help Desk/Call Center experience.
- Needs to have demonstrated job stability and be looking for long-term employment.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010, 365 with strong Outlook skills.
- Technical knowledge of personal computing devices (PC’s, Laptops, Macintosh).
- Experience with a Problem Tracking ticket system, Service Now preferred.
- VPN troubleshooting skills.
- Citrix triage skills.
- Mobile Device Management (AirWatch a plus).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Lync\Skype for business.
- Technical knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Win 7 and up).
- Support of IE 9 and up, and Chrome.
- Active Directory.
- Virtual Desktop, Microsoft or VMWare.
- Mac OS 10.6 and higher a plus.
- Remote assistance tools (Bomgar a plus).
- VOIP Telephony, Avaya VOIP preferred.
- Exchange 2010/2013 a plus.
- Technical knowledge with Video Conferencing a plus.
- Basic Networking triage skills.
- Maintain documentation for support and operational issues to track and clearly communicate root cause and resolution.
- Additional tasks and projects as required.
Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.
Help Desk Phone Support Resource
- Should enjoy this work, and be passionate about working in a call center environment.
- Resolve calls and emails in the ticket tracking system; assume primary responsibility for client support issues.
- Tracks escalated issues for timely resolution, and reviews solution for inclusion in Knowledge Base.
- Needs to be Professional, Punctual, Responsive and Accountable to the clients, the work, and the team.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Candidate will be able to work from home 1 day per week at manager discretion.
- Weekend\Off hours back up support required approximately every 10 weeks.
- Financial services business experience a plus.
- The shift is Monday thru Friday day shift. Candidate must be flexible to cover other days\shifts as necessary.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.