Sr. Equities BSA
Our client is an independent investment management company. You will have the opportunity to attend professional development workshops and take online training courses to help your career growth. They look to hire a diverse group of people who show passion for their work. If you are looking for a long-term position and to make an impact in the company, apply now!
Keys to this Position
1. Strong Systems Analyst skills with SQL.
2. Domain: Financial Services is required. We need a strong understanding of the Investment process. Fixed Income and Equity experience is highly desired.
3. Leadership skills: This role will start as a very senior individual contributor but overtime will be asked to lead a team.
4. Strong communication skills are required as this individual will interface directly with Investors.
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with specific domain expertise in developing Portfolio Construction platform.
- Demonstrated experience in business and systems analysis in financial services industry.
- Experience writing requirements, functional specifications, and test plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to build consensus and partner with the Portfolio Management teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL and relational database technology.
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong delivery focus and ability to proactively overcome obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.
- Work closely with Fixed Income, Equity and Alternatives Investment teams and Portfolio Construction IT development team to build a world-class portfolio management platform.
- Support complex investment scenarios involving fixed income, derivative, and currency markets.
- The candidate will be responsible for requirements, systems analysis, testing and project management for the portfolio construction platform.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.