Sr. Lead Developer
Come work at one of the largest mutual fund companies in the United States. Our client promotes the importance of diversity and culture to help better serve their customers. If you’re looking for professional development, career advancement and mentoring opportunities, apply now!
Documenting the technical details of the required changes including unit testing strategy.
• Presenting changes to the weekly Code Review Board and implementing recommended changes.
• Making sure thorough unit testing is completed, and support during the quarterly Portal releases.
• Helping the team investigate and resolve defects related to the developed solutions in Development and System Integration Test environments.
• 10+ years of experience developing Java J2EE applications based on the Spring framework.
• Extensive experience as Technical Lead on projects, leading a team of developers both onshore and offshore.
• Experience working with Architects, to come up with solutions to problems, design and create Technical Specification Documents. • Aptitude for hands on development, coding and debugging where needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to capture/articulate and accurately document key points, identify and work issues, etc.
• Organized and methodical approach to project life cycle activities. Experience with systems development life cycle methodology.
• Solid technical background to support success working in a technology-focused organization.
• Quick learner with a demonstrated ability to quickly become effective in a new position. • A proven track record of success in working with dynamic project teams with a wide range of business and systems partners.
• Detail oriented balanced with the ability to understand and maintain sight of the big picture on a project. • Self-motivated and proactive.
• Ability to plan out work, accurately communicate status and meet agreed upon schedules.
• Guide the team in writing Unit test cases and Junit tests to ensure proper coverage of the code base.
• Guide the team in resolving Secure Code Review and Penetration testing issues.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.