Our client is seeking an HRIS Admin to assist with transitioning their organization from SAP to Workday.
- Assisting with Workday implementation project to include data migration, data review, reporting and testing.
- Assisting with running and distributing reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assists with maintaining organizational management within HR system.
- Completes HR system data quality audits through reporting.
- Prepares/participates in HR projects as needed.
- Assisting with processing HR transactions relating to new hires, organizational changes, employee benefit enrollment and separations and ensuring timeliness and quality of performed work.
- Assist with administrative HR needs as they arise.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Goals for assignment:
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Administrative efficiency
- Accuracy of HR Data
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years of HRIS and/or HR experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables)
- SAP experience a plus
- Workday experience a plus
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.