SQL Server/.Net Developer
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer (SQL Server/.NET) for approximately a 3 month contract engagement. The individual will provide application development for the expansion of a custom North American sales commissioning system to the United Kingdom. This position will take direction from the system architect, but will be expected to perform system analysis and contribute to the design discussion, in addition to completing development work. The schedule is a 40 hour work week M-F approximately 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM located at our Pennsylvania office.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software engineer and/or other similar relevant experience.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years experience in SQL Server development, including working with complex stored procedures and utilizing SSIS.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in VB.NET software design, application development, and support, utilizing WinForms.
• Must have 10+ years of overall software engineering experience.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Experience with SSRS.
• Experience with WPF.
• Experience with JIRA issue tracking software.
• Experience with SVN or another source code control tool.
• Development experience with a financial application.