Sr. SFDC Developers
- Responsible the development activities using the Force.com platform.
- Participates in analysis and design activities.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- Help create integration and development project plans and designs.
- Minimum 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience.
- Minimum 3+ years experience w/ Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with the SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- The ability to implement applications across the Salesforce environments such as Force.com, Heroku, etc.
- The ability to understand and build from use-cases, analysis flows and overall requirements.
- The ability to pull data and integrate with various reporting systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some Lightning Experience.
- Salesforce Developer (401) or Admin (201) certification.
Preferred Skills & Certifications:
- Development extensive experience in the Heroku environment.
- Extensive experience with Dashboard and data analytics would be favorable for this work.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation package.
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision, life insurance) for all employees.
- Monthly cell phone benefit.
- Flexible environment with tremendous growth potential, and the opportunity to make a difference.