Workday HCM Consultant
Workday HCM - (Contractor)
We are looking for a Workday HCM expert who has configuration experience in one or more of the following modules: Absence Management, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, and Talent Management. The Workday HCM Contractor / Consultant will work closely with our HRIS Analyst and other team members on several medium to long-term projects. Projects include, but are not limited to:
· Provide higher level, end user help desk support, including incident management research and resolution.
· Review, analyze, configure, and optimize business processes.
· Maintain absence management functionality in multiple regions (ex. US, EMEA, APAC, and Canada).
· Assist in the implementation of Workday Talent Management.
· Lead implementation of new Workday HCM features
· Report writing
The Workday HCM Contractor / Consultant will primarily assist in the review, design, and configuration of Workday HCM - specifically Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, and Talent Management. The Contractor / Consultant will also be asked to write reports. This is a remote assignment. The position can be located anywhere in the U.S. and requires minimal travel to our corporate office in Easton, PA.
· Review, design, configure, test, and maintain Workday modules (i.e., primarily Absence Management, Talent Management but may also include Compensation, Benefits, and Time Tracking)
· Collaborate with internal and external resources to manage configuration tasks within Workday.
· Provide subject matter expertise.
· Provide higher level help desk support, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws. End user support including root cause analysis and resolution.
· Test functionality of new Workday releases and ensure expected system operations across upgrades.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders on the generation of effective reports and analytics that meet customer needs.
· Acts as liaison with payroll and benefits vendors, escalating integration issues for resolution.
· Develop and modify reports, metrics and dashboards for management and HR business partners
· Manage work plans, timelines, and budgets.