Demandware Commerce Cloud Architect
Looking for a Demandware Commerce Cloud Lead resource to help spool up several projects on this platform. This is a technical role with strong experience in the architecture of this eCommerce platform. Short term project 2 months.
The technical lead role requires a deep technical understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, hands on experience with back end development and strong technical leadership to interact with multiple teams externally and internally throughout the project life cycle. His / her technical expertise covers all the pertinent areas such as build management, continuous integration, performance, scalability, security, integrations, customization and support & maintenance.
- Overall technical delivery of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) projects
- Project scoping, cost estimation, iteration management and requirement analysis
- Understanding of eCommerce business requirements that are relevant to multiple industrial verticals, helping clients to identify business and technical problems
- Leading development effort for eCommerce requirements and designs, as well as release and deployment processes.
- Analyzing project velocity and throughput, escalates any risks or possible delays.
- Leading application performance and stability activities required to meet acceptance criteria.
- Supporting pre-sales activities
Skills & Experience
- Experience in end-to-end implementations of highly complex Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) projects
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Extensive Experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations
- Excellent Object Oriented programming skills
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) pipelines, controllers, scripts and isml
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in implementing multi-country or multi-brands sites is a plus
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect Certification is a plus