Mid-level Business Analyst
Fortune 500 company - Client-Onboarding Team (Institutional Clients) in downtown Boston, MA
Seeking a Business Analyst to support the Trade Reporting team by performing a daily review of reportable trades to ensure compliance with reporting regulations, including the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the data reported.
• Maintain internal systems for workflow management and data storage.
• Resolve and escalate issues proactively and in a timely fashion.
• Develop strong working relationships with existing institutional clients.
• Track and monitor potential onboarding issues and delays.
• Respond to queries regarding the status of specific requests or new clients
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Excellent communication skills in oral and written forms
• Strong team player
• Experience with managing collaborative processes and working across different departments, ensuring other parties keep to deadlines and provide results
• Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills and "can do" attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues and risks
• Excellent attention to detail