PMO Project Manager - Securities Lending PMO
Seeking a Project Manager to support a Technology PMO at a Fortune 500 Financial Services client in downtown Boston, MA.
- Long-term contract position budget for all of 2018 and beyond. Only seeking applicants who want to make a long-term home.
- Interview process will be fairly short (2 rounds; 1 phone, 1 in-person) for qualified candidates.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
* Extensive experience and knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Chairing project meetings and coordinating teams and deliverables.
* Define and manage the end-to-end project plan.
* Maintaining the risks / issues log, mitigation plans and escalation process. Identify cross team dependencies and mitigation plans.
* Status reporting to senior management and stakeholders
* Manage change control process.
* Ability to identify and report on key performance indicators.
* Release management planning and processes.
* Identifies areas of potential risk and exposure and provides viable solutions to reduce and/or eliminate risk
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Minimum of a bachelors degree with 5-7+ years of experience or equivalent and ideally will have some Investment Management, Middle-Office Services or Capital Markets experience.