• Assists in Pre-Sales conversations with prospective clients, consulting and speaking about the platform's capabilities and limitations, gathering requirements and synthesizing requirements into an actionable plan.
• Collaborates closely with SCRUM Master, Program Manager and Product Owner.
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Is an active participant in unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
• Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
• Documents and analyzes business processes using value-added/non-value added, process modeling tools, cost-time charts, and root cause analysis or other tools as appropriate
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Must have worked in an Agile-Java environment and is accustomed to writing User stories and refining acceptance criteria
• Familiarity with Java
• Software Design,
• Software Documentation,
• Software Testing,
• Software Maintenance,
• Software Development Process,
• Software Requirements,
• General Consulting Skills,
• profiency working in Jira/Confluence
• Supporting systems in AWS
• Database/SQL (big plus)