SAP FICO Functional
You will be working as consultant / business analyst on New Lease Accounting (NLS) project. As key project team member, you will be working with cross-functional project teams to deliver solution offerings that meet Client requirements.
Responsible for collecting requirements related to the implementation of SAP Nakisa Lease Accounting Solution
Will work with key business stakeholders, business users, developers, consultants and other IT resources to achieve required objectives.
Will work closely with project team to provide functional knowledge SAP Nakisa Lease accounting process.
Work with teams to design and implement data conversion process and validate and reconcile the numbers. Document the same to meet the audit and SOX requirements.
Working on developing test cases/scenarios UAT testing along with business teams.
Developing training documentation and providing user training.
Degree in MIS and/or Finance/Accounting
Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business/Functional Analyst.
Excellent documentation skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills. Experience in Data analysis, conversions, migrations and reporting.
Working experience on business process transformation, optimization and automation. Having Robotic Process Automation or some kind of business process automation experience will be preferred.
Experience/knowledge in configuring and implementing SAP Nakisa Lease accounting application.
Good knowledge in new lease accounting standards (ACCOUNTING FOR LEASES ASC 840 AND ASC 842)
Experience working hands-on with the finance business users or a background in the finance/accounting reporting
Excellent problem-solving skills
Clear, concise and effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
1) What hours/days will this person be working? M-F 9AM to 6PM
2) What are the top 3 skills/requirements this person should have? Advanced business analysis, requirement gathering, process automation experience.
3) What are the top 3 soft skills this person should have? Analytical, communications, team player
4) What are other requirements? any industry a) Education level required - Bachelors degree in MIS and/or Finance/Accounting
5) What is the environment this person will be working in? Individual and group setting
6) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? Mostly onsite, but may consider remote later dependent on work