Full Stack Engineer 3 (6-9 Years)
Full-Stack Engineer to have proven knowledge in all stages of software development building enterprise class, software applications from front-end to back-end across multiple technology layers including Front End Development, API Design and DevOps functions while also including infrastructure server/ configuration automation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Architecture, design, implementation, and testing of UI, services, and backend components and databases.
- Proven experience and knowledge for the following, but not limited to dynamic server coding environments such as Python, PHP, Ruby, Angular or Node.js and developing REST APIs
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store
- Knowledge of configuration management systems such as Puppet or Chef.
- Interest in emerging platform-as-a-service / distributed application frameworks such as Cloud Foundry, Spring, ElasticBeanstalk and Docker.
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable
- Work experience plus 6-9 years of experience in a software engineering and development role