Cloud Engineer 4 (10+ Years)
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will utilize your technical aptitudes along with your domain expertise to develop innovative solutions. You have strong competency with AWS Capabilities and can incorporate necessary cybersecurity standards to protect the enterprise, all the while creating scalable applications. You have a passion for delivering solutions in a client obsessed environment that will give you opportunities to grow multi-dimensionally.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering enterprise base web enabled applications, including:
- 2+ years of experience in AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills.
- Strong understanding across cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Experience in AWS services technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS EC2, ECS, IAM, Lambda, EMR, CloudFormation.
- A well-grounded knowledge of engineering and continuous integration & continuous delivery practices.
- Good understanding of well architected framework implementation in Enterprises: Operation excellent, Security, reliability, performance efficiency and cost optimization.
- Experience with web, event driven, caching, batch architectures, designing systems for high throughput, low latency, high availability and fault tolerance.
- Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineer field.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- MS degree in Computer Science and related software engineer field.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Demonstrate understanding and proven track record for cloud-based solutions, continuous integration/deployment and cloud architecture.
The Purpose of Your Role
- Enable teams to innovate, accelerate delivery, and compete as a Digital Business by providing platforms, frameworks, security capabilities, and expertise that empower autonomous, agile development teams to deliver their unique value to our customers.
- Develop tools and processes to advance the organization’s ability to go to the cloud in a manner that enhances the developer experience, increases autonomy, and accelerates delivery.
- Drive end-to-end architecture solutions that will bootstrap development and take solutions to market fast.
The Skills You Bring
- Your ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrix environment to achieve group goals
- Your desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Your aptitude for building modern scalable/resilient architectures
- Your experience in developing IT processes and procedures
- Your previous experience using business requirements to develop technical designs and define architectural strategies and solutions
- Your willingness to partner effectively with your technology business partners
- Your commitment to sharing knowledge and providing guidance to less experienced developers in their work
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Value You Deliver
- Delivering business results and customer value by enabling other squads to deliver value to customers and understand how to support them
- Develop a point of view on new and emerging trends to advance solutions that result in efficiencies and shorter time to market
- Build tools to support cloud enablement; with a focus on achieving repeatable processes that streamline on-boarding to the Cloud and thereby accelerating delivery of value