Contract To Hire
?Looking for an IT Auditor for a Financial Service client in Boston!!
Please see a few details for the job below:
- Prepare audit material request lists and coordinate the receipt of the audit materials.
- Develop audit steps and substantive testing procedures.
- Examine and verify supporting evidence and evaluate procedures used in the applicable systems of control
- Execute audits of assigned areas. Examine and verify IT and or operational processes and other supporting documentation.
- Conduct interviews and document results.
- Document audit results and review with manager.
- Responsible for developing the audit report in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Develop suggestions for improving internal controls and operations, based on audit findings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to identify complex business and technical issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Interpersonal skills are essential. The ability to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively, orally and in writing, is key to successful performance as a senior auditor.
- The individual should possess enthusiasm, initiative, sound business judgment, and tact.
- The ability to work effectively with management and staff members in a team environment.
- Proficient in using standard software, such as word and excel, to perform and document work.