Global Salesforce Development Team - Covington, KY 41019
Salesforce Lightning Developer Consultants to work onsite on 1 year project extensions in the Covington, KY office (2 open roles)
- Work closely with business partners to gather and document requirements.
- Design SFDC solutions using standard configuration capabilities.
- Design, implement, and maintain SFDC custom solutions using Apex and VisualForce.
- Create technical documentation and execute software unit testing.
- Provide input to overall technical architecture.
- Design and implement custom integration solutions using ETL software such as Cast Iron, Informatica ETL, etc.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Information Systems or Financial discipline.
- 5 or more years’ experience with 3+ in systems analysis and web/mobile development.
- Experience with general AGILE-based development methodologies.
- 2 or more year's experience with Salesforce.com and hands on project experience working with Apex, VisualForce, and Web Services.
- Salesforce Lightning Certification preferred
- Experience with Cast Iron, Informatica, or similar ETL Tools is a positive.
Skills & Knowledge
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts, Apex and VisualForce preferred.
- Understanding of XML/WSDL, DOM, and other W3C standards.