UI Angular Developer
Sr. UI Developer Angular 4
Angular 4 UI Developer with some hands on Java and AWS Job Description:
The Frontend UI Developer (Angular 4.0) would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
A successful candidate will need to display adequate experience of one or more frameworks such as Angular JS, Angular 2 (Typescript), bootstrap etc.
An ideal candidate will demonstrate excitement for new technology (Cloud – AWS, Azure etc.) and an eagerness to learn and should be a self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
They should be able to handle competing demands on time and manage their own work to deadlines.
They should be a team player and have the ability to work collaboratively with teams across geographical areas. Responsibilities:
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Experience with commonly used frameworks such as Angular 4 / Angular 2.0 / AngularJS and JQuery etc
• Strong knowledge of DHTML development (HTML/CSS/JS) Level (4), Object Oriented Programming (Level 4)
• Building application in AWS is a plus