Full Stack Java Developer
Locals only - must attend face to face interview
The Java Developer will be responsible for the design, implementation, verification & validation, and deployment of enhancements to the web ticketing application. The resource will also be responsible for creating detailed technical specifications for the existing application. He/she will also provide support for the current production application by providing the technical solution and associated documentation.
The Java Developer will possess at least 7 years developing java-based applications. The position requires excellent object-oriented programming and design pattern skills and requires the ability to design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug complex software application at the enterprise level.
- Seven years of programming experience building scalable, secure, and distributed java-based systems
- Possesses strong, technical experience in the full suite of java technologies
- Possesses strong, technical experience in the full suite of java frameworks (Struts, GWT, Hibernate, Spring, etc.)
- Hands-on experience implementing and upgrading Apache Struts framework versions 1.x and 2.x
- Hands-on experience designing and developing web services with related technologies (OAuth, ReST, JSON, SOAP, XML, etc.)
- Proven experience creating logical and physical database models ? Proficient in developing complex and efficient SQL queries with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server database management systems
- Hands-on experience with web and application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, and WebLogic
- Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and design patterns
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Extreme Programming, etc.)
- Hands-on experience working with other object-oriented programming languages (C#) is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and self-directed